Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Capitol Welcome Center
We completely upgraded the Pennsylvania State Capitol Welcome center. We designed and built a fully-interactive museum including eleven new exhibits that would entertain and educate school-age children that tour the Capitol each year.
- A Lego sculpture of the Lady Commonwealth Statue
- Four interactive floor game units with Fun Facts on Pennsylvania
- Four Touchscreen kiosks with information about PA history, Capitol Artists and how government works
- Interactive touchscreen model of the Capitol Grounds
- Pennsylvania history wall
- Virtual representatives that talk about a day in the life of a representative
- Interactive voting booth
- Disney School House Rock interactive kiosk
- Capitol History wall
- Fun Facts on Pennsylvania wall with six interactive stations
The State Museum of Pennsylvania – Fowler Exhibit
Every Thing of Interest Shown: T.M. Fowler’s Pennsylvania Bird’s-Eye Views, 1885-1905 will showcase roughly 30 panoramic bird’s-eye views, or maps, of Pennsylvania communities as they appeared during the late 19th century.
Exhibit features a sampling of Fowler’s lithographic prints preserved within the Fine Arts collection of The State Museum and the Pennsylvania State Archives.
The exhibit also includes a touch-screen kiosk for visitors to access a visual database of the roughly 200 bird’s-eye views of Pennsylvania communities created by Fowler. This interactive component allows visitors to search by town name and location.
Tobias Museum Exhibit Production
We were hired to engineer, build and install a history museum for Lake Tobias in time for their anniversary open house. Exhibit Studios designed, built and installed all the structures, graphics, counters, wall units and museum displays.
- Wall graphics
- Custom routed and LED signage
- Custom columns with LED push through letters
- Monitor units running on custom media boxes
- Wraparound custom counter units
- Acrylic artifact cases
- Full wall graphics
- Curved wall units
- 1″ custom routed sintra graphics
Penn State Brandywine – Brandywine Food Court Signage
Penn State built a new food servery and needed interior and exterior signage that worked with the new interior design theme. We worked with Penn State and their architectural firm to design a signage approach that would work for eight unique food serving areas.
- Wall graphics
- Custom routed and painted signage
- Hanging signage
- Exterior entrance way signage
- Window graphics
- Wall mounted graphics
Weiler Corporation – Corporate Branding
- Hanging signage system
- Cut vinyl wall graphics
- Dibond graphics
- Custom routed map
Pennsylvania State Police – State Police Memorial
The State Police were looking for a way to memorialize their fallen troopers. Wanted both a physical memorial with plaques as well as an interactive multimedia kiosk.
- Acrylic plaques
- Interactive touchscreen including: historic timeline, photos, videos
- Custom programmable interface with content management system
Penn State University – Cafe Laura Signage
Update current Cafe Laura Signage
- Custom backlite composite materials
- Laminated wood frame
- Backlite routed acrylic letter with stainless steel front
Phoenix Contact – Cabinet Confidence
Client needed a way to show their customers their products in a unique and memorable way. Want a way to bring the product to the customer instead of having the customer come to the product.
We created four traveling showrooms, one for each region of the country. Client sales people will drive the truck to their customerâ€™s facilities to promote and demonstrate products with an interactive display inside the truck.
- Custom counters with LED accenting
- Backlit LED product panels
- LED ceiling accents
- Touchscreens with interactive sales presentation
- WIFI and CAT5 server networking
- Auto start and shutdown UPS systems
- Power generator
Penn Dot & America On Wheels – Penn Dot & America On Wheels
We were hired to design a new exhibit showcasing History and Technology of Concrete Bridge.
We created large fabric wall graphic, information display panel, large pedestals holding actual bridge structures. Exhibit shows the history and technology used in bridge building.
- Large fabric hanging graphic
- Information display panel with Q&A style flip up panels
- Two large pedestals holding actual bridge structures
- Concrete pillar with cut-away view of steel reinforcements
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Capitol Video Wall Exhibit
We completely upgrade the Pennsylvania Capitol Welcome center hall way exhibit.
We design and build a fully-interactive video kiosk system that allows users to view multiple video content.
- Three Touchscreen video units with nformation about Pennsylvania athletes, legislators, entertainers, places and products.
- Three custom built touch screen kiosks.
- Custom LED accent lighting.
- Interactive programming.
- Metallic vinyl graphics.
- Track lighting.
- Header graphic.
Flagger Force – Corporate Office Branding
Customer wanted to build an effective internal branding format to be used in Flagger Force’s corporate office and employee training facility.
We produced and installed dimensional brushed metal signage, LED light boxes and video monitor with employee training video
- Custom dimensional signage
- Custom LED light boxes with back lit graphics
- Large format monitor with programmable media box
- Mix of print cut vinyl graphics
Studio Kids Early Learning Center – Learning Center Interior Room Designs
We designed a fun and visual stimulating environment for Studio Kids Early Learning Center.
It included a mix of fun wall graphics, LED lighted fixtures and custom router cut dimensional applications.
Highmark Blue Shield – Brand Environment Elements
We were hired to create artful and unique ways to promote corporate identity and sense of well being in clients newly renovated office building.
We used several small custom built lightboxes in the lobby to create large images for more impact. Used printed wallpaper to make mural image of the Harrisburg skyline. Built stainless steel hallway displays that promoted the clients products and corporate identity.
Goodwill Industries – Various Fleet Vehicle Graphics
We created a system to facilitate 25 truck wraps over a five month period while not interrupting the customers flow of business.
Each truck was brought to our facility individually. Vehicle wraps were printed and installation coordinated in advance. Graphics were installed the same day the truck arrived, as the truck was to be back on the road the following day.
Bethesda Mission – Outdoor Banners & Wall Mural
This project for the Bethesda Mission in Harrisburg features two large outdoor banners advertising the organization’s commitment to the local community. The Mission had recently finished a facility upgrade and needed an economical way to help rebrand the building and reinforce their objectives.
This Large Outdoor Banner Features
- Large format vinyl outdoor banner with wind slits (wind holes)
- 15ft tall and nearly 10â€² wide; easily read by passing cars and pedestrians
- Full color typographic design featuring a tagline & the organization logo
- Durable construction
- Installed by the Exhibit Studios team
We congratulate The Bethesda Mission on their ongoing community commitment, and are happy to have been involved in this project.
Want to improve your outdoor advertising presence? Contact us today to schedule a free design consultation.
Train Car Museum Exhibit – Norfolk Southern
Exhibit Studios helped fabricate and install the interior exhibits for the Norfolk Southern Exhibit Car.
This traveling exhibit educates and entertains audiences of all ages with a nod to heritage while showcasing the benefits of rail freight transportation. More than 1.5 million people in 300 communities have been aboard the restored 1926 Pullman passenger car since 1971.
While aboard, visitors can view Explore the Line to learn how NS benefits local communities and creates jobs. Protect the Line explains how to keep the rails safe. A photo booth takes quick pictures of guests against a train backdrop and emails them.
Other interactive exhibits include “Load the Line,” a game that challenges players to match freight products with the correct type of rail car, and a locomotive simulator whose throttle, brake, and horn put guests in control of a virtual freight train.
Exhibit Studios – Video Game Wall
Included custom backlit boom box logo, wall graphics, backlit push through LED lighted logos, animated video back wall characters, and LED dance floor.